- This event has passed.
Sound Healing Practitioner – Foundation Level 1
June 30 @ 11:00 am - July 1 @ 5:30 pm€250
Sound Healing Practitioner – Certificate Level 1
Sat 30th June & Sun 01 July, 2018
11.00am to 5.30pm
85 Boroimhe Beech, Swords, County Dublin
€250 includes Emanual, Workbook and an immersion in a Gong Bath session to finish, cleansing, removing blockages, dissolving stress and restoring balance
Workshops and training courses book out fast and, due to space limitations, deposits are essential to guarantee your place. Deposits are non-refundable except in the case of cancellation by the host. Should you cancel your attendance, your deposit is forfeit unless your place can be filled by someone else.
Tea, coffee and light refreshments included
Awarded on completion of Workbook and Case Studies
Carmel Diviney at email@example.com.
Sound Healing Foundation Certificate – Level 1
Sound Healing Foundation Certificate – Level 1 Feb workshops are fully booked so to meet demand a further Level 1 has been scheduled for 24-25th March 2018. Places cannot be held without deposit. Thank you 🙂
This certified weekend course is a stand alone workshop, a Foundation in Sound Therapy, which will enable you to use the skills you acquire on family and friends and to enhance your already established therapies such as Reiki, Reflexology, Massage, Yoga etc. Certification is awarded on completion of Workbook and Case Studies.
It is also a component module of the Sound Therapy Practitioner Certification (levels 1-3) and a component module for the Diploma Award (levels 4-5).
The use of sound in modern day healing dates back to ancient shamanic cultures from around the world. We will learn about these but specifically connect with Ireland’s ancient traditions and shamanic practices via ritual and sound.
Introduction to Sound Healing
- What is Sound Healing, its roots in ancient cultures and the science of how and why it works
- The Chakras, their functions and associations, colours, tones, planetary influences, metals, elements etc.
Creating Sacred Space
- Cleansing and Purification
- Connecting to the Sacred Sound Stream
- Creating Sacred Space through sound and intention
- Connecting to the Celtic Sacred Directions and to the Elemental Kingdoms
- The World Tree
- The Irish Traditions
- Smudging, sageing, essential oils for space clearing and grounding
The Power of Voice: Toning and Chanting
- Learn the Seed Sounds of wisdom and healing
- Work with the Sounds of Power and Movement to balance the chakra system
- Parenting your Inner Child through Voice work
- Practise Chants and Mantras from various worldwide traditions
- Shruti Singing
- Celtic Invocation of the Three Realms, connecting to the Spirit of the Land
- Celtic Fonn
- Overtones and Tone Improvisation
- Search for your personal Healing Song
The Sacred Solfeggio Frequencies
- What they are and how they are used in Sound healing.
- Sacred Solfeggio Meditation.
Himalayan Singing Bowls
- Origins, history and usage
- Feel their power, experience their tones, overtones and resonances
- Learn their uses, how to select one and how to care for it
- The Power of Intention
- Connection to the Sacred Web of Light
- Inventory of Caution
- Experiential exercises
- Learn how to give a full Aura Cleansing using a single Himalayan Singing Bowl
- Learn how to give a full hour long one-to-one healing treatment with a single Himalayan Singing Bowl
Course Availability & Registration
To check availability or register for this course, please contact Carmel Diviney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sound Healing Practitioner – Level 1 runs periodically. Dates are confirmed firstly on facebook and twitter so please like and follow us there. You can also join our mailing list to receive news of courses and events by emailing Carmel Diviney at email@example.com and asking to be added to the mailing list.