Sound Healing Practitioner – Foundation Level 1
February 22, 2020 @ 11:00 am - February 23, 2020 @ 5:30 pm€350
Sound Healing Practitioner – Certificate Level 1
Sat 22nd & Sun 23rd Feb, 2020
11.00am to 5.30pm
85 Boroimhe Beech, Swords, County Dublin
€350 includes Emanual, Workbook and an immersion in a Gong Bath session to finish, cleansing, removing blockages, dissolving stress and restoring balance
Workshops and training courses book out fast and, due to space limitations, deposits are essential to guarantee your place. Deposits are non-refundable except in the case of cancellation by the host. Should you cancel your attendance, your deposit is forfeit unless your place can be filled by someone else.
Tea, coffee and light refreshments included
Awarded on completion of Workbook and Case Studies
Carmel Diviney at email@example.com.
Sound Healing Foundation Certificate – Level 1
The Foundation level can be taken as a stand alone certified workshop and/or as a component module for Sound Therapy Practitioner Certification (levels 1-3) as well as being a component module for the Diploma Award (add levels 4-5).
As a certified stand alone workshop, the Foundation in Sound Therapy will enable you to use the skills you acquire on family and friends and to enhance your already established therapies such as Reiki, Reflexology, Massage, Yoga etc. Beginners with no experience in any healing modalities must complete the Introduction to Energy Work module as prerequisite. Please enquire for seperate dates.
Certification is awarded on completion of Workbook and Case Studies.
Introduction to Sound Healing
- What is Sound Healing, its roots in ancient cultures and the science of how and why it works
- The use of sound in modern day healing dates back to ancient shamanic cultures from around the world. We will learn about these but specifically connect with Ireland’s ancient traditions and shamanic practices via ritual and sound.
- The Chakras, their functions and associations, colours, tones, planetary influences, metals, elements etc.
Creating Sacred Space
- Cleansing and Purification
- Connecting to the Sacred Sound Stream
- Creating Sacred Space through sound and intention
- Connecting to the Celtic Sacred Directions and to the Elemental Kingdoms
- The World Tree
- The Irish Traditions
- Smudging, sageing, essential oils for space clearing and grounding
The Power of Voice: Toning and Chanting
- Learn the Seed Sounds of wisdom and healing
- Work with the Sounds of Power and Movement to balance the chakra system
- Parenting your Inner Child through Voice work
- Practice Chants and Mantras from various worldwide traditions
- Shruti Singing
- Celtic Invocation of the Three Realms, connecting to the Spirit of the Land
- Celtic Fonn
- Overtones and Tone Improvisation
- Search for your personal Healing Song
The Sacred Solfeggio Frequencies
- What they are and how they are used in Sound healing.
- Sacred Solfeggio Meditation.
Himalayan Singing Bowls
- Origins, history and usage
- Feel their power, experience their tones, overtones and resonances
- Learn their uses, how to select one and how to care for it
- The Power of Intention
- Connection to the Sacred Web of Light
- Inventory of Caution, pregnancy care, special needs and adaptations.
- Experiential exercises in grounding, connecting, disconnecting before and after treatments.
- Learn how to give a full Aura Cleanse using a single Himalayan Singing Bowl
- Learn how to give a powerful one-to-one Spinal Column Treatment and how to integrate other grounding instruments such as Koshi Chimes, Rainsticks etc. into a treatment to enhance the experience.
- Two Bowl Energy Balancing Treatment. General energy clearing and chakra balancing treatment methods.
- Yin Yang Method. Open and closed circuit treatments, energising depleted energy centres and/or calming the energy body.
Course Availability & Registration
To check availability or register for this course, please contact Carmel Diviney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sound Healing Practitioner – Level 1 runs periodically. Dates are confirmed firstly on facebook and twitter so please like and follow us there. You can also join our mailing list to receive news of courses and events by emailing Carmel Diviney at email@example.com and asking to be added to the mailing list.