- This event has passed.
December 16, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm€15
Fri 8th April, 2016
7.00pm to 9.00pm
Note: we start at 7pm sharp and there is no admission once the meditation has begun, so please come 5-10 mins early to avoid disappointment. Also, please bring a pillow and a blanket.
85 Boroimhe Beech, Swords, County Dublin
These events usually book out fast and, due to space limitations, payment is essential to guarantee your place. Payments are non-refundable except in the case of cancellation by the host. Should you cancel your attendance, your payment is forfeit unless your place can be filled by someone else.
Lunch & Refreshments
Carmel Diviney at email@example.com.
Our Meetups/Share Circles are a beautiful way to meet like minded people in a safe and caring environment while enjoying the benefits of:
- Sacred Sound Journey: Friday fortnightly is Sound Healing night. Join us 7-8.30pm to experience the magical timbre of the gongs, the hamonics of Himalyan singing bowls and the pure tones of crystal bowls and clear quartz pyramids, the heartbeat of the drum and other healing instruments such as harp, hangdrum, Solfeggio pipes, tuning forks etc. Relax, rejuvenate, transform, balance, peace.
- Tameana Crystal Healing: Thurs night is Tameana Night. Advanced crystal healing suitable for Practitioners and beginners alike. Multi dimensional healing energy activated with sacred geometry, Pleiadian chaneled symbols, clear quartz crystals and Light Language. Relax, unwind, raise your vibration. 7-8.30pm. Places are limited so get in touch to reserve your place. Looking forward to meeting you.
- Reiki Share: Reiki, (pronounced (Ray Key), is a Japanese word meaning Universal Life Energy that promotes balance, wholeness, healing and consciousness. It is a releaser, activator, energizer and transformer of energy.
- Stargate Meditations (with Amanda Diamonda)
- Cacao Cermonies etc etc
Places are limited and must be reserved by payment in advance. Sound, Tameana, Reiki all €15. Stargate Meditations €20. Cacao Ceremonies tbc.
- Book Your Place
- To check availability and book your place, please contact Carmel Diviney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We start promptly at 7pm. There is no admission once the meditation has begun, so please come 5-10 mins early to avoid disappointment.
Requirement: Please bring a pillow and a blanket.
Dates are confirmed firstly on facebook and twitter so please like and follow us there. You can also join our mailing list to be first to receive news of courses and events by emailing Carmel Diviney at email@example.com and asking to be added to the mailing list.